When you first tackle cleaning your bathroom, what do you do?
- Assemble a cleaning caddy with all of the supplies that you'll need
+ Clear, neutral dish soap
+ 3 containers of warm water
+ Total, all purpose cream cleanser
+ Fresh scented all purpose liquid cleanser
+ Grout brushes (plus optional extending pole for better leverage)
BUY NOW! BUY NOW!
+ White terry cloth cloth towels
- Change your shoes to non-slip cleaning booties
- Open any windows in the vicinity/ turn on the overhead fan for air circulation
- Lay down plastic or a trash bag outside of the bathroom door to place supplies on
- Clear the floor of all rugs, decorations, trash cans, accessories
- Vacuum the floor thoroughly to pick up all hair and debris! (this step ALONE will make a HUGE difference and save TONS of time)
Tackle the details next!
Dip your grout brushes into a 1 to 1 mixture of warm water and all-purpose cream cleanser (preferably with a bleach component)*be careful if the area outside of the bathroom is carpeted*
Scrub your grout lines in smooth strokes (continually dipping into the scrubbing solution), while letting the brushes do most of the work.- Use the large grout brush (attachable pole available) on open spaces- Use the smaller grout brush on edges, corners, and behind the toilet tank
Mix 2 parts water, 1 part all-purpose liquid cleaner- Dampen a terry cloth cleaning towel in the mixture and wipe your floors vigorously, applying pressure to remove any stickiness
Mix 1 squirt of clear, liquid dish soap with 3 parts warm water- Dampen a terry cloth cleaning towel in the mixture and go over the floors to remove any cleaning residue left behind
- Dry your floors thoroughly with a terry cloth cleaning towel and stand back to admire the shine!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.